For upgrade to a higher tuning stage these rules apply
- If a customer wants to upgrade to a higher tuning stage the customer will only pay the difference in price for the different softwares, plus and upgrade fee of 400 SEK (excl. VAT). This assumes that the car has not changed owner and that all hardware is purchased from MapTun Performance.
- Example: The customer buys a Stage 1 upgrade and later decides to upgrade to Stage 3. The necessary hardware is purchased from MapTun Performance. The difference in price between Stage 1 and 3 software is 800 SEK (7196-6396=800). This means the customer will pay 800 + 400 = 1200 SEK for the Stage 3 software.
- If the car has changed owner since it was last tuned the new owner will receive a 50% discount on the new software. To be entitled to the discount the new owner must display the receipt of the original purchase as well as buy all the hardware upgrades from MapTun Performance.
- Upgrading to the corresponding software with BioPower functionality is 1596 SEK, plus labor. This assumes that the car has not changed owner since the last tuning and that all hardware is purchased from MapTun Performance.
- Upgrading to a MapTuner is 2396 SEK. This assumes that the customer has bought software to the specified car and that MapTuner is available for that particular car model. If the customer at the same time wishes to upgrade to a higher tuning stage the above rules also apply.
- Should the customer purchase hardware from a different supplier to be used with upgraded MapTun software, the customer will receive a 20% discount on MapTun software. MapTun Performance reserves the right to refuse supplying software.
All prices are in SEK without VAT and shipping.